[okfn-discuss] An interesting question about open data for local government.

Zach Beauvais z.beauvais at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:42:01 UTC 2012

Quora sent me this question [1], which I think is of interest to the OKFN:

If you were making a bill about open data for a local government, what sort of specifications and formats would you include in the bill?

And it's starting out with a few interesting answers in situ.

This subject might be a good post/paper for people to pass on to civil servants/local representatives with a step by step guide to transparency?

Best,
-Z

[1]: http://www.quora.com/Open-Data/If-you-were-making-a-bill-about-open-data-for-a-local-government-what-sort-of-specifications-and-formats-would-you-include-in-the-bill

---