[okfn-discuss] Entering the Public Domain in 2013

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Mon Oct 29 10:05:24 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Like most years we want to get together a list of interesting figures whose
work will be entering the public domain next year (2013).

I've booted a spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al6mO9_3Hr2PdHJxTFNGSk0wWEdnY2FrMXNmSXlmU2c#gid=0>
[1]
which we can all begin populating with the authors whose published works
will enter the public domain in the UK in 2013 (*70 years after the death
of author*).

We plan to feature this list on the Public Domain
Review<http://publicdomainreview.org/> and
use it as a point of reference for the collections and articles we get in
2013.

All the best,
Sam

[1]