[okfn-discuss] weekend jazz in Helsinki

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:44:30 UTC 2012

Jazz lovers know that standing on the shoulder of giants is the only way to make great music.
Celebrating a fabulous OKFestival at the most inspiring Aalto Design School would be most
appropriately done with an evening of jazz and blues at a local HEL club. Sadly I could unearth
only three options, and my Finnish is rather rusty from disuse to fully understand the info on the
following web sites.

    http://www.juttutupa.com/
    http://www.kokojazzclub.com
    http://storyville.fi

I welcome suggestions from anyone who knows the local scene, and all who would want to
spend an evening enjoying the original open source art form... either today or tomorrow or
both evenings. Can't never get enough jazz and blues.

--
Puneet Kishor
science, data, policy... yeah