[okfn-discuss] Draft for 'Public copyright license'

Chris Sakkas sanglorian at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 07:23:55 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

A few months ago I drafted the Libre page for
Wikipedia<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libre>and folks at the OKFN and
free culture discussion lists gave me some great
feedback.

I've just written a draft entry for public copyright licenses and I'd
appreciate your feedback. It's not much more than a stub at this stage—and
I'm not sure that there's any need for it to be any more than that. I do
think it's important to have *something *there, since we already have a
category for public copyright licences. I'd love to hear your
feedback—whether it's on these mailing lists, or on my talk
page<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Sanglorian/sandbox>,
or even just you editing the draft entry, which is on my
sandbox<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sanglorian/sandbox>
.

Looking forward to your suggestions,

*Chris Sakkas