[okfn-discuss] Hack for Change

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Mon Apr 8 19:07:56 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

Random Hacks of Kindness is organising 2 hack days for kindness the
first and second of june. The goal of this RHoK is to do something with
datasets of the Belgian government, so we are supporting them with
communication and a talk on where to find the data.

Kind regards,

Pieter

On 04/08/2013 08:31 PM, Daniel Dietrich wrote:
> Hey Pieter,
>
> what do you actually mean by "going to support Hack for Change"? This is surely a great event, but "National Day of Civic Hacking" sounds pretty US focussed to me. So how does OKF Belgium fit in?
>
> Daniel
>
> On 8 Apr 2013, at 19:32, Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert at okfn.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> With OKFN Belgium we are going to support Hack for Change:
>>
>> http://www.hackforchange.org <http://www.hackforchange.org/>
>>
>> Is this something OKFN Central could support as well?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Pieter

OKFN Open Transport Working group
OKFN Belgium vzw/asbl