[okfn-discuss] okfn-discuss Digest, Vol 91, Issue 7

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Mon Apr 8 20:55:53 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel and Pieter,

On that note I spoke to Code for America last week (context: How to
collaborate) and they asked whether we were planning to do something for
Hack for Change/Nat'l Day of Civil Hacking. I'll raise this issue on the
Local Group list and hear if other groups are planning something or would
be willing to do so.

-Christian

--
Christian Villum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*

Message: 7