[okfn-discuss] Directory of OKFners and CKAN support in Costa Rica

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Tue Apr 23 21:42:24 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

I've been thinking about something along these lines since Jan, yes. I
haven't found time yet to do any sort of work on it yet. Essentially, it
will be an opt-in directory of people associated with OKF and you'll need
to be vouched by someone on the list to be able to see any contact
information on the directory.

Nigel.