[okfn-discuss] Introducing our newest Local Groups + Ambassadors

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Thu Dec 5 13:33:13 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Please join us in giving a warm welcome to the latest additions to our
Local Groups network! We're really getting to all corners of the world
now, and we look forward to growing further with you.

Our Ambassador scheme has been running since the start of 2013, and in
that time we've seen the Local Groups network grow hugely - we now have
Local Groups in 45 countries! You can see the full list here, as well as
details on getting involved in your nearest Local Group, or starting a
new one: http://okfn.org/local/

Anyway- without further ado, here are our latest group of Ambassadors.
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with them if you'd like to know
more about open knowledge in their region, or if you'd like to join
their Local Groups - I'm sure they would be very happy to hear from you!

  * Serdar Temiz, *Sweden */ Contact:
  * Stathis Konstantinidis, *Norway* (previously involved in OKFN
    Greece) / Contact: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-no
  * CUI Anyong (joining Biao Xie and Feng Gao) *China */ Contact:
  * Ramda Yanurzha, *Indonesia* / Contact:
  * Tarek Amr, *Egypt */ Contact:
  * Lane Rasberry, *NYC, US */ Contact:
  * Brian Glanz, Christian Severt, *Washington State (initiative)* /
    Contact: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-us
  * Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen, *Denmark (Initiative) */ Contact :
  * Burt Lum, *Hawaii, US* / Contact
    http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-us

Best,

Zara