[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Community Stories tumblr

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Tue Dec 10 13:20:05 UTC 2013

Hey,

While I might be a bit too entangled with some other things to offer to
contribute right immediately, I would like to say that this sort of effort
is really great.
Well done for the initiative!

I guess we'll all, all around the world, bump into similar issues, being
and making open knowledge communities. So it's entirely great to share
experiences! No need for every country to reinvent the wheel ;)
Plus, stories from different communities are sweet to take part of.

Well done ( let's hope I can contribute before long :)

miska

On 10 December 2013 12:55, Zara Rahman <zara.rahman at okfn.org> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> To gather stories of the great stuff you're all up to around open
> knowledge, we've set up this Open Knowlege Foundation Community Stories
> tumblr - http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/
>
> And we were wondering - anyone out there want to help curate entries to
> it? It shouldn't be too much work (no editing expected, just moderating the
> posts that come in by email and putting them up on the Tumblr, no more than
> an hour a week) - and it would be a great help.
>
> Any takers, ping me off-thread. Also, we'd be keen to hear from anyone
> who's had experiences with community Tumblrs before - tips, advice, etc.
>
> We'll be putting up a blog about it later in the week, but have a look
> through and feel free to start submitting your stories!<http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/submitastory>
>
> Thanks!
>
> Zara
>

> --
> Zara Rahman
> International Community Manager | skype: zara.rahman | @zararah<http://www.twitter.com/zararah>
> The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org>
> *Empowering through Open Knowledge*
> http://www.okfn.org | @okfn <http://www.twitter.com/okfn> | OKF on
> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog<http://blog.okfn.org>|
> Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter/>

miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616
web: http://knapek.org
http://twitter.com/miskaknapek
animations: http://vimeo.com/miska