[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Community Stories tumblr

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Tue Dec 10 10:55:21 UTC 2013

Hi all,

To gather stories of the great stuff you're all up to around open
knowledge, we've set up this Open Knowlege Foundation Community Stories
tumblr - http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/

And we were wondering - anyone out there want to help curate entries to
it? It shouldn't be too much work (no editing expected, just moderating
the posts that come in by email and putting them up on the Tumblr, no
more than an hour a week) - and it would be a great help.

Any takers, ping me off-thread. Also, we'd be keen to hear from anyone
who's had experiences with community Tumblrs before - tips, advice, etc.

We'll be putting up a blog about it later in the week, but have a look
through and feel free to startsubmitting your stories!
<http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/submitastory>

Thanks!

Zara

--