[okfn-discuss] [OKFN-Local-Coord] OKFN on the news, photos and archiving the mailing lists

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri Feb 8 08:49:41 UTC 2013

Hi Everton,

So, following up on the gmane.org question: I've been asking around and it
turns out that we've actually been using gmane for mailinglists in parts of
the organization already, and people find it quite useful - see
http://gmane.org/find.php?list=okfn. So it is basically something that is
very much allowed, if anyone in the network wants to use it. It is not
something that we want to roll out officially across the spectrum of lists
right now, but anyone should feel free to use it on their okfn-list.

-Christian

--
Christian Vilum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*