[okfn-discuss] Housing pre and during OKFN Community Meetup in Cambridge

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Wed Jan 2 11:15:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

I plan to be in Cambridge from January 27 to February 4th for the community
meeting and the preceding Open Spending Workshop.

I know there are housing plans for the community meeting - how does this
work?

I'd need to have a place to stay though from january 27 to thursday 31st
though - is anyone able to take me or shall I look around for a place to
stay on the interwebs?

Michael

--
Data Wrangler with the Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN.org)
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc