[okfn-discuss] Housing pre and during OKFN Community Meetup in Cambridge

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Jan 2 21:14:40 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

Michelle and Shiona (CCd) will be helping with accommodation needs (I
think there's a questionnaire due to go out very soon to gather
requirements).  If there's anyone on-list who can offer accommodation
in/near Cambridge that would be great though :)

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Open Knowledge Foundation