[okfn-discuss] The Story of OKFest 2012 Video + Final Report + After Package

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Jan 14 14:47:08 UTC 2013

For all those who were at the first-ever Open Knowledge Festival this
September in Helsinki - and for those who were not, but will be with us in
Geneva for this year's event - the organising team has put together a
package of post-event materials that we hope you will enjoy (see below).

These include the official 2012 OKFest video, a PDF report and summaries of
your sessions and ideas. Please feel free to share them with the friends
you met during the festival week.

And from all of us on the 2012 OKFest organising team, happy 2013!

Kat

@ardent_coeur