[okfn-discuss] Any OKFNer in China?

Feng GAO gaofeng860918 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:58:02 UTC 2013

Hi Tom

i am from China and just  start participating in OKFN's works (e.g. translation of open definition).  As I chatted with several folks at OKFN, there is no local OKFN chapter in China so I suppose there is also no ambassador.  I  personally would like to connect with this guy to do other Chinese translation works (e.g. the ongoing translation of open data handbook) if he is interested.

Thanks,
Feng

在 2013-1-18,下午3:47,Everton Zanella Alvarenga <everton.alvarenga at okfn.org> 写道: