[okfn-discuss] [FC-discuss] A Free, Libre and Open Glossary

Chris Sakkas sanglorian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:22:26 UTC 2013

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I haven't had the time to incorporate
it or respond to it, and I won't for another day or so - but in the
meantime I've transferred the document over to OK Pad so you can edit and
comment freely and openly:

http://okfnpad.org/UEVd4jV2cB

Formatting leaves something to be desired, but all the text is there.

Cheers,
Chris

*Chris Sakkas
**Admin of the FOSsil Bank wiki <http://fossilbank.wikidot.com/> and the Living