[okfn-discuss] [FC-discuss] A Free, Libre and Open Glossary

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 20:49:38 UTC 2013

Heath, that is wonderfully said. One minor issue is that the normal Spanish
(or Portuguese or other Romance languages) term becomes "Software Libre"
instead of "Libre Software". I like the former as the latter sounds like a
clunky Englishified wording. At any rate, I'd be happy to get behind
"Libre" as a focus, although in the short term, I want to work with the
existing infrastructure of Free/Open references.

Anyway, if we're going to aim for Libre, the most prominent starting point
is surely LibreOffice.

--
Aaron Wolf
wolftune.com