[okfn-discuss] A Free, Libre and Open Glossary

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 23:39:58 UTC 2013

I agree, we need to reach wider audiences and not just use "FLO". In fact,
at snowdrift.coop, I've been spelling out free/libre/open more often than
the abbreviation FLO. I'm still trying to find the best comfortable
consistent way to do this, but the combination is what seems right to me,
as I've explained before.

--
Aaron Wolf
wolftune.com