[okfn-discuss] City Data Spending Party in Kathmandu Nepal

Prakash Neupane nprkshn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 04:11:29 UTC 2013

Dear All

I would like to inform you that Open Knowledge Foundation Nepal has
organizing  *City Spending Data Party*. The program will kickoff from today.

Our initial plan was to work on spending data of Kathmandu Metro City.
http://np.okfn.org/2013/07/12/city-spending-data-party-kathmandu-2013/

But due to new budget announcement of Nepal Government, we are planning to
work on new budget. Our basic goal is openup the existing pdf data and push
it on openspending.org  and visualize as http://wheredoesmymoneygo.org/ ...

current data (http://progress.openspending.org/)

So we are gathering few Data Wrangler, Code Hackers and other related
people to make it happen.

We are starting from today Friday 12 pm GMT

First Day 12pm - 5 pm, Friday
Second Day 11pm - 5 pm, Saturday

Finally we will organize public program on Sunday, Where we will invite
CSO, Agencies, Civic Coders, Media, Students and many other people to show
our work.

We are expecting support from you guys, We will be in IRC #openspending .
Lets make this great.

Thanks
Prakash Neupane
Ambassador