[okfn-discuss] Open Data Census updates - join!

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Jun 5 11:19:18 UTC 2013

Ah yes, that explains it. Thanks for clarifying! :)

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on