[okfn-discuss] Project Proposal: SPARQL Endpoint Satus

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche py.vandenbussche at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:30:04 UTC 2013

Hi Laura,

Have you got the time to review our project proposal?
I'm available to answer any question or present our work.

If we need one more argument that this project is useful for the community,
our paper has been accepted to ISWC 2013 conference. It would be a pleasure
for us to announce a possible support from OKFN.

Best regards,
Pierre-Yves.

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche.