[okfn-discuss] Community Calendar

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Sat Jun 29 21:49:49 UTC 2013

Thanks all for your ideas! The key thing is that the contributor doesn't
need to be maintaining their own calendar to make it really easy to add one
off events, in this case http://grical.org is definitely the closest we've
seen :)

Stefan (cc'd) is going to take a look again later in July so at that stage
we can see whether the google calendar route or going via GriCal will be
best. At first glance, GriCal would be preferable as both the software and
data is openly licensed and it has some nifty tagging/searching/geo
features. If you'd be interested in helping check out the card on the OKF
Trello board or email Stefan, all offers of assistance gratefully received!

Thanks very much again and we'll report back soon

Jenny