[okfn-discuss] Open Data London Meetup, Tuesday 2nd July

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Fri Jun 21 13:47:14 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

We will be hosting an open data meetup at the Center for Creative
Collaboration <http://creative-collaboration.net/about/contact/> in *London*on
*Tuesday* *2nd July* from *6:30pm*. Let us know you're coming by confirming
on the Meetup event page:

http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/972902/

The purpose of the evening is to give those working on open data projects
in and around the London area an opportunity to share and discuss their
work and ideas. The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org> will also
present some of its work in the field of *open culture*, *open education*and
*data literacy*. The evening will consist of a set of short lightning talks
(anyone is welcome to give one!) followed by open discussion.

All are welcome and we strongly encourage all those who want to shout about
the cool open data related stuff they're doing to give a quick lightning
talk. If you'd like to give a lightning talk, just let me know via email.

Look forward to seeing many of you on the night,
Sam

--
*

Sam Leon