[okfn-discuss] Translating into Arabic

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Mar 14 12:12:39 UTC 2013

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:01:14 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Mohammed Saleh <mhssuliman at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [okfn-discuss] Translating into Arabic
> To: "okfn-discuss at lists.okfn.org" <okfn-discuss at lists.okfn.org>
>
> Dear All
> ?
> ??? I wonder if any one here who speaks Arabic and would like to translate
> the OFKN
> ?? into Arabic ?
> ?
> ?
> Regards
> ?
> Mohammed Hashim

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am not sure if you mean translating the
website or something else?
At present we do not really have the resources to do that, but if you would
be up for taking part in such a thing maybe we could helt find more
collaborators. Either here on the list or in our other networks.

Are you engaged with open data/open knowledge/open anything in your country
or region? Or would like to? Feel free to get in touch, we'd love to have
more dedicated people in the network from the Arab world. Maybe even as an
Ambassador? We've recently launched an online application for anyone
interested in that - see http://okfn.org/local.

-Christian

 --
Christian Vilum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*