[okfn-discuss] Translating into Arabic

heath rezabek heath.rezabek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:45:34 UTC 2013

There seem to be a few projects around to apply crowdsourcing techniques to
translation; I wonder if any of these platforms are open to OKfn
collaboration, or if this would make sense as a way to optimize resources...

One example is MonoTrans:
http://www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/monotrans/

(By the way hello all, and thanks to Sam for pointing me to the -discuss
list.  Just starting out in involvement w/OKfn, but excited!)

- Heath