[okfn-discuss] [OKFN-Local-Coord] Welcome to the OKF's first Local Ambassadors!

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Mar 14 12:41:34 UTC 2013

Not a bad idea, Peter - I'll note that down.
Maybe let's brainstorm on the content of such a kit? (everyone, feel free
to add your 2 cents)

-Christian

--
Christian Vilum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*