[okfn-discuss] Request for Support on Knowledge Sharing non-profit project

Alex Corbi a.corbi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:15:02 UTC 2013

Dear Sirs,

My name is Alejandro Corbi, a freelance software developer based in Berlin.
Together with my girlfriend i am preparing the realisation of a non-profit
project which you can find a more detailed description about here:
http://www.alexcorbi.com/pdf/dossier_formular_en.pdf

Since the aim of our project is to promote the sharing of knowledge and the
creation of an open platform on the internet, i think i am not wrong by
writing on these mailing list where i believe there are many persons with
big experience in these fields.

We are currently looking for support to realize this project, so i would
like to kindly ask you following questions:

- Do the members of this list find our project interesting?
- Would there be any entities willing to support us?
- Would you give us some advise to be able to make our project a reality?
- Could you please help us establish contact with other potential
interested Organisations or Persons?

Looking forward to receiving some feedback, thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Alejandro Corbi.