[okfn-discuss] Keeping DRM out of HTML5

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:18:27 UTC 2013

yes, sorry about my typo. We're clear. Public endorsements of negative
things cause more harm than any potential upside of luring your enemies
into your camp or whatever.

All political positions matter in terms of how they inspire others, not
just for the technical details.

--
Aaron Wolf
wolftune.com