[okfn-discuss] about open access but not open access

Simone Aliprandi simone.aliprandi at gmail.com
Sat May 4 11:56:20 UTC 2013

> I'm not sure what "Openness is also a philosophy, a stlye of life"
> means.  Where do you start, where do you stop?  For example, Marc in
> this thread is using Microsoft Outlook for sending emails.  Should
> we blame him?

I repeat that in my opinion it is not the same thing.
It doesn't matter what a person does in his own computer; but it does
matter what he publicly assert... especially when he is trying to
teach someone else what is wrong and what is right.

bye, Simone
--
Simone Aliprandi - http://www.aliprandi.org