[okfn-discuss] introduction- hello all!

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Wed May 8 08:34:10 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself - my name is Zara, and I've just
joined the OKF as the International Community Manager. Very excited to
be on board! I'm based in Berlin, so please do let me know if any of you
will be passing through here anytime, as it would be great to meet in
person.

I worked previously on transparency and open data in the extractive
industries at OpenOil, and before that briefly for Access Info Europe on
a campaign to get a freedom of information law in Spain, so it's great
to be working on freedom of data on a more global level, and with such
an international team of you all! I speak French and Spanish, and am
learning German so please feel free to email me in those languages if
that is more comfortable for you (and it gives me a chance to practice a
little ;-)

I'll be working alongside Christian in supporting the Local Groups, so
you'll hear more from me soon no doubt. I'm really looking forward to
working more closely with you all, hope you're all having a great week!

Zara

--
Zara Rahman |@zararah <http://www.twitter.com/zararah> | Skype: zara.rahman
/International Community Manager/