[okfn-discuss] Help: website for open science event in Brazil

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Wed May 8 12:51:08 UTC 2013

Hi all,

OKFN Brasil is organizing an event on open science in Brazil fr the
beginning of June <
http://pt.wikiversity.org/wiki/Encontro_de_Acad%C3%AAmicos_pelo_Conhecimento_Livre>.
I really would love to have access to former OKFN events templates (OKFCon
2011 is what I have in mind, but it can be OKFest or even some other fancy
page of OKFners).

I have the skills to install these things on a wordpress site, but I cannot
do the web design. May someone, please, help us with that?

I think all OKFN sites templates should be under revision control with an
open license to other clone or remix, when necessary.

Thanks!

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre