[okfn-discuss] OKFN ambassadors kit (It was: Welcome to the OKF's first Local Ambassadors!)

heath rezabek heath.rezabek at gmail.com
Fri May 17 13:59:57 UTC 2013

Christian - It actually seems as though the Trello board itself is working
at least as well as an allourideas poll would, and probably much better.
 And the original reason -- gathering input from Ambassadors -- seems
easily built in to the Ambassador welcome document.  So this all seems like
one idea that's been successfully answered to, to me.

- Heath