[okfn-discuss] [OKFN-Local-Coord] OKFN ambassadors kit (It was: Welcome to the OKF's first Local Ambassadors!)

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri May 17 14:29:23 UTC 2013

Good point! And yes, the Trello board seems to be working quite well.

Still, let's keep Allourideas handy in the back for testing sometime soon
(for other projects etc.), it seems to have some strong points that could
be worth playing with in the right context.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on