[okfn-discuss] Permission request (license)

François Boulogne fboulogne at sciunto.org
Sun Nov 3 11:38:58 UTC 2013

Le 03/11/2013 06:11, Peter Murray-Rust a écrit :
> I am very pleased to hear you are using bibserver.
>
> I was the Principal Investigator of the Open Bibliography project
> (funded by JISC) and am also on the Advisory Board of OKFN. I am not
> actually sure who is the owner as opposed to the authors I think I am
> an appropriate person to give these rights and grant them to you.

Thank you very much Peter. I'm very glad to read this :)

> I guess a natural question is: "Why?"

Because this library is supposed to be designed for a broad audience and
for a broad range of applications. Even if this project is young, one
user already asked me for a more flexible license.

François Boulogne.
http://www.sciunto.org
GPG fingerprint: 25F6 C971 4875 A6C1 EDD1  75C8 1AA7 216E 32D5 F22F