[okfn-discuss] Permission request (license)

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 3 11:11:36 UTC 2013

I am very pleased to hear you are using bibserver.

I was the Principal Investigator of the Open Bibliography project (funded
by JISC) and am also on the Advisory Board of OKFN. I am not actually sure
who is the owner as opposed to the authors I think I am an appropriate
person to give these rights and grant them to you.

P.

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry