[okfn-discuss] Getting Open Knowledge into a traveling science exhibition about the digital society

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 17:26:27 UTC 2013

You are welcome to scrape anything from my recent blogs about
libeextractrating science.

Also Ross and I are now ready to start extracting biodiversity data on a
massive scale - what would you like (if possible?)

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry
University of Cambridge