[okfn-discuss] Programming projects for children and kids

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Nov 26 11:00:05 UTC 2013

On a somewhat related (but rather local) note:

- http://www.i22n.org , a platform in Flanders started by (mostly) teachers wanting to improve the level of IT-education at school
- http://www.dwengo.org , somewhat a spin-off of a student group, focusing on promoting learning (adults and children) about microcontrollers / robots , becoming increasingly popular in various countries

Best regards

Bart