[okfn-discuss] non google non microsoft

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Fri Nov 29 13:55:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 03:21:08PM -0800, Gene Shackman wrote:
> "(please don't answer in this thread)"
>
> Yes, a separate discussion of non google non MS. Perhaps there can be a discussion on the future of the OKF?

I appreciate that people here are interested in helping OKFN make
greater use of Free Software solutions.

We've been running FSFE on Free Software alone for more than a
decade, and have found solutions for most issues.

Me and my team will be happy to help with answering specific
questions ("what tools could we use for X?"). Just ask :)

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).