[okfn-discuss] non google non microsoft

Jorge Cabezas jorgeluiscabezas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 14:22:49 UTC 2013

Hi everybody!
Also here, at LatinAmerica, we are working very hard to help people, enterprises, governments and social organizations to leave closed formats and propietary tools, from the Free Software movement. In my particular case, me and my team run the Open Source World Conference at Argentina since 2010, and we are glad to see that the world is now listening to the things we've been saying for years, thanks to Mr. Snowden.
Of course, we are ready to help OKF for wathever could need to avoid spying and non-desired intrusions trough using free and open source systems and applications. As Karsten sais, you just need to ask (spanish, portuguese, french and italian also very welcome)
Warm regards

Jorge Cabezas
http://www.about.me/jorge.cabezas
@jkbzas