[okfn-discuss] Free Software tools for OKFN -- please contribute

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Fri Nov 29 17:33:58 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 04:45:54PM +0100, Karsten Gerloff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as Peter suggested earlier, I'm starting a thread here on Free
> Software tools that OKFN might wish to evaluate for its work.
>
> I've opened an Etherpad -- hey, that's one tool already :-) --
> here:
>
> 	https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/FreeSoftwareTools
>
> Please drop by and contribute!

Less than two hours later, we've already assembled quite a list.
Come check it out!

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).