[okfn-discuss] Help shape the future of the Open Knowledge Foundation

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:43:14 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 12:58 AM, Tryggvi Björgvinsson <
tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org> wrote:

> I also like the proprietary hosted (Github) Open Source Alternatives to
> Proprietary Enterprise Software, made (better) available by Ben Balter:
>
> http://ben.balter.com/open-source-alternatives/

Besides not actually highlighting some of the better options, that site has
an NC clause to its license, so it does not itself meet the Open
definition. If you accept a non-Open site for discovering Open projects,
alternativeto.net is far superior.

--
Aaron Wolf
wolftune.com