[okfn-discuss] Free Software tools for OKFN -- please contribute

Pierre-Carl Langlais pierrecarl.langlais at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:57:05 UTC 2013

I'm not so sure about the duplicate thing. This directory aims to be a
selection for organisational purposes and not a global repository of all
Free/Libre/Open resources.

That said, perhaps it should stress this more limited scope and only
retain tools that have clear organisational use and are easily
accessible beyond the über-geeky communities.

PCL