[okfn-discuss] Free Software tools for OKFN -- please contribute

Gene Shackman eval_gene at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 01:27:05 UTC 2013

"At any rate, the issue here isn't about reaching the public"
Okay, that is cleared up. So at present, you are not aiming at educating the public.

"it's about reaching the OKF community "

You mean some specific group of people? You mean the people involved in this organization?
http://okfn.org/

So the goal is to get people involved in okfn to agree with everyone else in the free software movement? Just so I know, also, where do I find information about what everyone else says?

Gene