[okfn-discuss] open data, open science entries on wikipedia

Gene Shackman eval_gene at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 00:25:02 UTC 2013

I, personally, would like to see an article about open science or open data on citizendium. I also know for a fact that wikipedia steals, er, uses citizendium as a source, because I wrote an article about free statistical software on citizendium, and wikipedia took it, almost word for word.

Citizendium has an entry for open data here
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Open_data
and one for open science here
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Open_science
But putting it on an okfn page would work as well.

Gene