[okfn-discuss] Open business cards

Ewan Klein ewan.klein at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 23:15:58 UTC 2013

Hi Pieter / Tom,

I had a discussion with Christian Villum a while back about OKF-branded business cards, and he said he was going to add a link from the Ambassador’s Welcome Pack to Pieter’s template. So maybe he can help us with locating it?

On 31 Oct 2013, at 09:30, Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert at okfn.org> wrote:

> Oh, this is weird. I don't seem to have access anymore myself... That's just wonderful.
>
> It was not a open repository as back in the day a decision was made that not everyone should be able to create business cards for themselves. It was not my decision.

—Ewan

Ewan Klein
OKF Ambassador for Scotland
Skype:  ewan.h.klein |  @ewanhklein