[okfn-discuss] Open business cards

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Thu Oct 31 00:40:09 UTC 2013

Hi Pieter and Ewan,

2013/10/30 Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert at okfn.org>:

> It was not a open repository as back in the day a decision was made that not
> everyone should be able to create business cards for themselves. It was not
> my decision.

May you tell us what discussion was this this about for a decision
apparently of general interest?

I believe it would be great to have such kiind of conversation open,
if it was not the case.

2013/10/30 Ewan Klein <ewan.klein at gmail.com>:

> I had a discussion with Christian Villum a while back about OKF-branded business cards, and he said he was going to add a link from the Ambassador’s Welcome Pack to Pieter’s template. So maybe he can help us with locating it?

I would like, actually, to adapt a little OKF Central card. I am not
good with design, but if we have access to the source file, we can
find someone to remix it (mainly if it is an open format, when
possible : ).

We also need to know how to add our country names to OKF logo. I made
one myself <http://br.okfn.org/files/2013/08/OKF-Brasil-verde.png> and
a designer told me it is not correct, maybe according to this page
<http://okfn.org/media/>.

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKF Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre