[okfn-discuss] some thoughts on open data in China

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 00:01:09 UTC 2013

Thanks Feng. Sadly, your observations are likely also valid for http://data.gov.in

Goofy terms of use (http://data.gov.in/terms-of-use), vague FAQ (http://data.gov.in/faq) in spite of a "National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy," the policy itself just a mumble of vague govspeak, and the policy document itself published as a PDF (http://ogpl.gov.in/NDSAP/NDSAP-30Jan2012.pdf).

Man, we've got a big rock to push up those hills of China, India and other big (and small) countries.