[okfn-discuss] Open Goverment Festival: call for art/stories/displays/installations/more

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Sep 13 08:32:06 UTC 2013

Apologies for cross-posting!

As well as the formal sessions at the OGP Summit (31 October & 1 November),
the summit will have a festival celebrating and exploring Open Government
and the Open Government Partnership. From the call for proposals:

*Whether you’re a company looking to show how open data and transparency
have driven your business forward, a developer using your skills to improve
public service, an artist exploring ideas of openness and collaboration, or
a member of civil society with a story to tell, we want to hear from you.*

*We want to create an innovative and exciting festival that inspires people
to learn, explore, create and connect. We are looking for everything from
stands and digital displays to live activities and more ambitious
installations.*
If you are interested in pitching a session you can do so here:
http://www.opengovpartnership.org/ogp-summit-festival-call-proposals

Laura

--
*