[okfn-discuss] Why is there no legal discussion OKF list?

Oleg Lavrovsky oleg.lavrovsky at opendata.ch
Thu Sep 19 20:18:36 UTC 2013

We can't wait to share the fantastic results of the Law Mining Hackathon
at OKCon, and will do so in a couple of days once the teams have
finished editing their wikis. Thanks to all of you who came by to
observe / encourage / contribute! I can tell you already the best
outcome will be more people interested and aware of open legislative
data and the legal frameworks of openness.

Clemens Wass (openlaws.at), has stepped up to help revitalize
open-legislation, and needs our support. So get on the list, look out
for fresh content, speedy moderation, an open forum for your ideas -
coming right up!

Cheers,
Oleg