[okfn-discuss] Call for Papers-California Management Review

Boyd Cohen bcohen at udd.cl
Tue Apr 1 19:45:08 UTC 2014

Hello,
Esteve Almirall from ESADE in Barcelona, Henry Chesbrough from UC-Berkeley and I are co-editing a special issue of the California Management Review. The theme is: The City as a Lab: Open Innovation meets the Collaborative Economy.

We would be thrilled if you could distribute this to the OKFN community in case there are any scholars or thought leaders in the group interested in contributing an article to the special issue.

The official call for papers is included here:
http://cmr.berkeley.edu/cmr_special_issue_open_innovation_in_cities.pdf

Thank you,

Boyd Cohen

Boyd Cohen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Entrepreneurship, Sustainability & Smart Cities
Universidad del Desarrollo
Av. Plaza 700, Las Condes
Santiago, Chile
+(56 2) 2327 9483